Reserve your Mad Monk table now!
Choose date & time, no. people, follow the instructions to secure a table with a credit card. If your plans change you can cancel up to 24hr.
We recommend a reservation, walk-ins are accepted when tables are available.
THE MAD MONK – KILLARNEY
The freshest Seafood direct from our Kerry Boats is calling your name and we have a table for you!
Reserve now to secure a table or if your lucky you can grab a table kept open for walk ins.
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 10pm Friday – Sunday: 1pm – 10pm
21-22 Plunkett St, Killarney, Co. Kerry. V93 Y796 +353 (064) 662 3597
We hope to Sea you soon!
Say It With A Sustainable Seafood Gift Voucher.
The Quinlan’s Gift Cards allows the Fish or restaurant enthusiast in your life to shop at their leisure – and choose the perfect sustainable seafood gift at our fish shops, online fish store or to eat at our award winning restaurants. No fuss. No risk.
Quinlan’s Fish gift vouchers can be used at any of Quinlan’s Restaurant’s, Seafood Bar’s, Fish Shops or online shop
Visit our Voucher store to get your voucher or to send a special gift with a message of your choice.
Quinlan’s Fish Gift Vouchers make the perfect gift for any occasion. The lucky recipient will be able to enjoy dining at any of our award winning restaurant’s or can use their voucher to purchase fresh fish to be delivered anywhere in Ireland. A perfect gift all year round!
Choose a gift that’s guaranteed to be a hit. It doesn’t matter if they’re a restaurant aficionado, seafood lover, or impossible to please foodie, the Quinlan’s Gift Card opens the door to endless food experiences and special memories.
Reservations – Terms and Conditions for reservations
- Reservations are taken up to three months in advance and for a maximum of ten people.
- Contact us for parties larger than 10 people or for special events or requests.
- Please note, you are booking a sit-down time slot. You may be restricted to the time limit of your booking unless otherwise advised.
- Please use the online booking form for availability, unfortunately we do not take bookings via email
- Please book using our secure booking system, if there is a line through the day you are looking at it either means we are closed or cannot fit tables for the size you require. Alternatively you can call us but unfortunately we can not always answer the phone during service times.
- Credit card details are required to secure all bookings. Card details are securely kept with Stripe and will only be used for cancellation penalties.
- We can only accept changes or cancellations done through the link you received in your booking confirmation.
Reservations – Restaurant cancellation policy
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any bookings which are cancelled or numbers reduced within 36 hours of your reservation.
- Should you not be able to give the required notice to cancel or change your booking, or if you do not show up, each person will incur a €20 charge.
- For the avoidance of doubt we can only accept cancellations done through the link you received in your booking confirmation email.